Terms of Services
Last updated on August 30, 2017
- Digital Products
Kings Network Digital Products include the website (www. KingsNetwork.net), mobile site, and tablet and mobile apps. You are not necessarily required to purchase anything to use Kings Network Digital Products. If you do not purchase a subscription or product, however, your access to the Digital Products will be limited
Today’s Headlines newsletter
The day’s most important stories.
You can view Kings Network various subscription offerings at http://kingsnetwork.net/subscription-plan.
Kings Network reserves the right to modify the content, type, and availability of any Digital Product at any time.
- Auto-renewing Subscription. Your Digital Products subscription, which may start with a promotional rate, will auto-renew at the end of the cycle stated at the time of your order (“Billing Period”) unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You can view the date of your next scheduled payment by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link. You will not receive a notice from us that your promotional period has ended or that your subscription has auto-renewed.
- Differing Subscriptions/Promotions. The Post may offer a number of types of subscriptions, including subscriptions to different Kings Network products and special promotions. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms of Sale will be disclosed at the time of purchase or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your subscription visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link. We reserve the right to change or terminate any offered subscriptions or promotions at any time.
- Payment Method. You can pay for your subscription with a major credit card
- Recurring Billing. By placing an order for a subscription, you authorize us to charge you the subscription fee then in effect at the beginning of each Billing Period to your Payment Method. For example, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method the promotional rate disclosed on the subscription screen in the initial Billing Period (if applicable) and the regular subscription rate in subsequent Bill Periods. We automatically bill your Payment Method on the last day of each Billing Period. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, in the event your Payment Method has not successfully settled. If your Payment Method is declined for a recurring payment of your subscription fee, you have four (4) days to provide us a new Payment Method or your subscription will be canceled.
You acknowledge that the amount charged each Billing Period may vary for reasons that may include price changes or changing your subscription, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amount each Billing Period. You will not be notified of upcoming charges, except as otherwise provided herein.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to change subscription fees for any of our subscriptions at any time. We will notify you of any changes if the regular fee for your subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your initial order. You will have an opportunity to cancel your subscription at that time. If you do not cancel your subscription, you will be charged the new subscription fee at your next Billing Period.
- Billing Period. We will charge the subscription fee at the commencement of your subscription or, if applicable, at the end of your free trial period, and automatically on the first calendar day of each Billing Period thereafter unless and until your subscription is canceled.
- One-Time Purchases. When you purchase a stand-alone product, such as a gift subscription, we will charge your Payment Method at the time of purchase.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations. You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to My Account. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Billing Period to avoid billing of the next Billing Period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method. Accordingly, when you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription, and you will not receive a refund for the current Billing Period. Your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current Billing Period, and you will continue to have access to your subscription for the balance of the Billing Period. Any purchases of a Digital Product subscription through a third party (e.g., app store), are subject to that third party’s cancellation policies and procedures.
2.Refunds. Payments are non-refundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used Billing Periods. We reserve the right, however, to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit in one instance, we are under no obligation to issue the same refund or credit in the future.
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date. You can change your primary email address on the “My Account” page. You agree that Electronic Communications sent to a primary email address that is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or cannot be received due to your failure to maintain the system requirements, will be deemed to have been provided to you. If an Electronic Communication is returned to us because an email your address becomes invalid, we may deem your subscription to be inactive, and you will not be able to use the Digital Products until we receive a valid, working primary email address from you.
- Changes to the Terms of Sale. We may, from time to time, change these Terms of Sale. When such changes are made, we will make a copy of the new Terms of Sale available to you on our website.